Out of the thousands of speakers to choose from for your next event, Gina is unlike any other speaker. Whether gina is being interviewed on television or speaking to international audiences, she ignites the atmosphere with her empowering message, intuitive insights, fun movement techniques and quick results. … She'll be there to get your audience on their feet — both literally and figuratively. 😉
Gina's empowering presentations, trainings, and interviews are designed to teach heart centered and HIGH PERFORMING ACHIEVERS how to create a clear and confident "customized" soul aligned approach to life resulting in an abundance of more ease and joy.
She is known for waking up the souls of the audience and listeners; bringing them to a higher level of presence, passion, purpose, and prosperity.
Gina teaches attendees to realize that joy, ease, and freedom are possible — no matter what perceived misstep or obstacle might currently be in their way -including their neverending long "to-do" list.
Gina's clear communication approach of real life examples, step by step strategies, and authentic conversational style connects with her audience which ensures your booking a heart centered and highly sought-after professional speaker and teacher.
Gina is available for speaking engagements and interviews online and in person for companies focused on personal and professional development for adults and youth, and industry-specific trainings. Gina is widely regarded as an expert in her field. She puts her heart and soul into every event. When you work with Gina, she is 100% commited and passionate to esuring your audience receives the best. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS GINA'S ONE SHEET.
Here are just a few keynote topics I love to boogie down to (and what your audience will walk away with):
Shimmy Through Stress
- Practical, simple tools to move through stress
- Increased energy and confidence
- Ways to get their to-do list done with ease and joy
The Dance of Life Alignment
- The ability to stretch further and take risks, and understand the importance of breath
- Daily movements that keep their body balanced
- Mind body connection techniques that keep them present
- Simple steps to move through the waves of change
Ball Change into Balance
Re-Focus and Re-Inspire Your Presence, Passion, and Purpose
- Balancing techniques that are simple and efficient (and hilarious - get ready to laugh out loud)
- Brain balancing and energizing techniques
- A practical assessment that gives you the answers you need to know what balance is for you
A Rockette’s Tale
From Kickline to Consciousness
- The elements of a conscious life
- The team ingredients to success
- How to be the leader of their life
Collaboration Over Competition
How to Stop Comparing and Find Your “We” Choreography as a Team
- A clear picture of how to choose who to collaborate with
- A self-assessments to measure success
- The key elements to focus and presence
The Self Care Salsa
The 6 Steps to Nourish, Pamper, and Love Yourself Inside-Out
- A self caring system
- Fun choreography
- A practical assessment that helps them know what their body truly requires in the day
Prefer hands-on group experiences? Take a peek at a few of the workshops I offer and the impact they will have on your audience:
Chassé into Self Esteem
- Discover what self-esteem and confidence really are
- Learn ways to increase self-esteem and confidence
- Learn the necessary skills you need, and ways to assess and master them
- Learn the 10 essential elements of self awareness
- Self assessment and skills assessment included
Building Trust & Support
- Learn practical ways and approaches to build trust and support
- Learn how to become a team player
- Learn to listen to your body and hear what your body requires
- This class will walk you through different pathways to make choices and decisions that are aligned with your heart
- Muscle testing is an added bonus
Heart Choice & Change
- Learn a process to choose what is best for you, your mind, body, and spirit.
- Learn ways to be in relationship with change, with ease and joy.
- A class focused on managing your life, time, relationships, and career from your heart.
- An organic approach to movement that prepares the body to move in a way that is anatomically intelligent, and somatically aware.
- This class leaves you feeling rejuvenated, inspired, and aligned. This class also balances the brain to create clarity, confidence, and fun